May 22, 2017 | Atlanta, GA
Join incoming Georgia Tech classmates for a three-day rock climbing, rafting and camping adventure. Challenge yourself on this high-adventure freshman orientation trip! Meet new friends including upper class mentors. It’s a great kick-off to a great experience at Georgia Tech.
This trip includes opportunities to get know one another, a day of rafting down the Ocoee river, camping out under the stars, and a little bit of free time to hang out with new friends.
Tech Treks trips do not interfere with any FASET session.
Tech Treks Southeast 2017
- Session A: July 7 (Friday), 5 p. m. – July 9 (Sunday), 6 p. m.
- Session B: July 15 (Saturday), 9 a. m. – July 17 (Monday), 8 a. m.
- Session C: July 21 (Friday), 5 p. m. – July 23 (Sunday), 6 p. m.
- Session D: July 28 (Friday), 5 p. m. – July 31 (Monday), 8 a.m.
- Session E: August 11 (Friday), 9 a. m. – August 13, 8 a.m. (Sunday)
- Session F: August 16 (Wednesday), 5 p. m. – August 18 (Friday), 6 p. m.
For more information visit: http://www.crc.gatech.edu/tech-treks-south-east